Crochet Monokini | Essaouira
kites and seagulls glide through azure skies..
Time stands still in this breezy haven."
Once Moroccos biggest port, Essaouira shipped gold and spices from Sub-Saharan Africa to Europe and the Americas. Now a laid-back destination, this seaside town is complete with hippie feels just like our Essaouira Crochet Monokini.
- Climbing vines crochet detail on midriff
- Tassel ties at neck back and sides for easy fit
- Removable padding for support, shape and to prevent show-through
- Minimal back coverage, classic cut
- Handmade with Love in Vietnam
- 100% Acrylic yarn
- Water Resistant
- Azo free
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
Please refer to the size guide below to help you determine your approximate size for items sold by Aanya.
Please note this is an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and from each manufacturer/supplier, and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements. In case of doubt, please refer to the 'Size + Fit' details provided on each product page for individual measurements.
If you require further sizing information regarding a particular product or are in between sizes, we are more than happy to assist you.