Lace-Up Crochet Bottom | Casablanca
From the geometric, French Ville Nouvelle,
to the intricate mosque of Africa's doorway."
Casablanca ('white house' in Spanish) has been ruled by the Berbers, Romans, Arabs, Portuguese, Spanish, French, British and Moroccans. This unique mix has impacted her architecture; a combination of Hispano-Moorish and Style Moderne. You'll feel like you're strolling through the romantic Ville Nouvelle in our Casablanca Lace-Up Crochet Bottom.
- Scalloped crochet detail on waistband
- Lace-up tassel ties at sides for easy fit
- Minimal back coverage, cheeky cut
- Handmade with Love in Vietnam
- 100% Acrylic yarn
- Water resistant
- Azo free
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
Please refer to the size guide below to help you determine your approximate size for items sold by Aanya.
Please note this is an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and from each manufacturer/supplier, and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements. In case of doubt, please refer to the 'Size + Fit' details provided on each product page for individual measurements.
If you require further sizing information regarding a particular product or are in between sizes, we are more than happy to assist you.