Midi Bra Top | Chaouen
"An enchanting town tucked away from view,
Splashed in dazzling blue of fairytale dreams,
Charms with winding alleys and friendly smiles,
Bringing peace to all that wander through."
Chefchaouen, a small town in the Rif mountains, became a hideaway for the Jewish community during WWII. They painted the town its characteristic blue, symbolizing the sky and the sanctuary it was for them. Feel at peace wearing our Chaouen Midi Bra Top.
- Bra style with mesh sides
- Lace-up back for perfect fit
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Built-in padding for support and shape
- Fully lined to prevent show-through
- 3 widths for back closure to ensure a perfect fit
- Convertible, can be worn many ways such as classic, strapless, halter, cross-front and cross-back
- Made in Italy
- 82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Pilling resistant
- UV protected (UPF 50+)
- We live for the details which is why all our swimwear come in a gorgeous waterproof bag. Take our bag with you to the beach and store your damp bikini in there, away from all your valuables.
We also recommend reusing our beautiful hangtags as bookmarks or gift tags.
Please refer to the size guide below to help you determine your approximate size for items sold by Aanya.
Please note this is an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and from each manufacturer/supplier, and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements. In case of doubt, please refer to the 'Size + Fit' details provided on each product page for individual measurements.
If you require further sizing information regarding a particular product or are in between sizes, we are more than happy to assist you.